Saturday, February 23, 2013

About weekend..

After class on Thursday. I went to ride the bus. After that, t went to my uncle's home. I ate lunch with my family. Then I took a nap. After, I woke up at 7 p.m, and I did some duties, such as read a story, and I summarized the story. Then I ate a dinner with them. At 10 p.m I went home. Then I took a shower, and I slept with my little sister. On Friday, I woke up at 10 a.m. I pushed my teeth, and I ate breakfast. Also, I studied some exercises, and I worked on a project of 25 word. In the afternoon, my aunts, uncle, grandmother and cousin came to my home. In the evening, I cooked dinner with my sisters. Then we ate it. On Saturday, I woke up at 9 a.m. I took a shower. Then I ate breakfast. In addition, I record suffixes and prefixes. In the evening, I went to my uncle's home, and I ate dinner with them. After that, returned home.




No comments:

Post a Comment